I'm a bit lost with this. I keep shuffling around the frames and whilst it is improving, I am realising is that although I did some decent preparatory sketches I skimped on storyboarding. I didn't do enough iterations to properly evaluate the success of the layouts. I've also been reading the original text and think that there is a lot of good imagery that I overlooked. I guess thats because I was originally trying to do this for Fourteen Nights so two pages seemed achievable. I'm now not sure if I'll continue with this or if I'll take the lessons I've learned and move on a bit wiser. I'm supposed to be working on 'The most rubbish super power ever' . . .